1. There are some things in life that don’t go the way you want them to or the way you think they should. But you can’t dwell on these because you’ll miss out on other opportunities. Don’t give up on something just because you don’t think things will work, you won’t know unless you give it a try. But don’t hold on to something that left a long time ago, because sooner or later, you’ll realize some things just aren’t meant to be.
2. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.
3. So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we’ll never know most of them. But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.
4. Life is all about risks, and it requires you to jump. Don’t be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.
5. Sometimes, our lives can change so fast that the change outpaces our mind and hearts. It’s those times, I think, when our lives have altered but still long for the time before everything was altered-this is when we feel the greatest pain. I can tell you, though, from experience, you grow accustomed to it. You learn to live your new life, and you can’t imagine, or even really remember how things were before.