Da var det tid for dagens farge igjen, og lilla for andre gang. Blir virkelig aldri lei av den fargen.
Arkiv for februar 2012
Et tips til en veldig fin sang.
Den gir meg en skikkelig god følelse, er litt «chill» samtidig som den er «feelgood», har en tekst som jeg liker og er bare enkelt og greit helt fantastisk. Det ligger en versjon ute på Spotify som er uten vokal, og derfor enda mer avslappende, og personlig er det den jeg har hørt mest på. Listen and love: Friendly Fires – Hurting (Tensnake Dub Remix). Men begge versjonene er gull.
Én ting til. Jeg har lenge tenkt på å inkludere dere lesere litt mer, gjerne i form av ukens blogg, ukens leser, ukens leserbidrag, ukens spørsmål, ukens leserhistorie – something. Hva tenker dere om det? Og hvilket av forslagene falt best i smak?
1. The best moments in reading are when you come across something – a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things – which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours.
2. Your life is your life. Don’t let it be clubbed into dank submission. Be on the watch. There are ways out. There is a light somewhere. It may not be much light but it beats the darkness. Be on the watch. The gods will offer you chances. Know them. Take them. You can’t beat death but you can beat death in life, sometimes. And the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. Your life is your life. Know it while you have it. You are marvelous. The gods wait to delight in you.
3. Try to overcome your doubt. Believe you are beautiful. Look at yourself through someone else’s green eyes. Believe someone out there will find you and kiss your skin until you feel it blister with heat. Believe in something bigger than your problems and you will be saved.
4. Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster. Your life will never be the same again.
5. All around you, people will be tiptoeing through life, just to arrive at death safely. But dear children, do not tiptoe. Run, hop, skip, or dance, just don’t tiptoe.
All your life you’ve run away. Further from love, further from us. How you burn. There’s on thing I’ve been meaning to say – if you love something you’ve got to learn how to give it away. So this is my goodbye. This is my goodbye.
All your life you’ve run away. Further from love, further from us. How it burns. The light you’ve drawn and the walls you stepped on so high. Further from us, further from love. How you burn. There’s on thing I’ve been meaning to say – if you love something you’ve got to learn how to give it away. So this is my goodbye. This is my goodbye.
This is my goodbye.
Jeg elsker disse bildene, så måtte dele de videre. Fine pastellfarger, søte bløtkaker og Frida Gustavsson blir til sammen perfekt.
1. Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world disagree, you still find it to be a beautiful place.
2. The minute you think of giving up, think about the reasons you held on for so long.
3. Take chances. Tell the truth. Date someone totally wrong for you. Spend all your cash. Fall in love. Get to know someone random. Be random. Say I love you. Sing out loud. Laugh at stupid jokes. Cry. Apologize. Tell someone how much they mean to you. Tell a jerk what you think. Laugh til your stomach hurts and your eyes water. Live life. And most of all – have no regrets.
4. Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
5. Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who dont. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it.