1. In life we do things. Some we wish we never had done, and some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads. But they all makes us who we are, and in the end they shape every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them we wouldn’t be the person we are. So just live. Make mistakes, have wonderful memories. But never second guess who you are, where you have been, and most importantly where it is you’re going.
2. Just because you don’t see results after a day or even a week, don’t give up. You may not see changes, but every smart choice you make is affecting you in ways you’d never imagine.
3. Life isn’t about how many people call you and it’s not about who you’ve dated, are dating, or haven’t dated at all. It’s not about grades, money, clothes, or colleges that accept you or not. Life isn’t about if you have lots of friends, or if you are alone, and it’s not about how accepted or unaccepted you are, but life is about who you love and who you hurt. It’s about how you feel about yourself. It’s about trust, happiness and compassion. It’s about sticking up for your friends and replacing inner hate with love. Life is about avoiding jealousy, over-coming ignorance and building confidence. It’s about what you say and what you mean. It’s about seeing people for who they are and not for what they have. Most of all, it is about living your life to touch someone else’s.
4. Someday, we’ll forget the hurt. The reasons we cried and who caused the pain. We will finally realize that the secret of being free is not revenge, but letting things unfold in their own way and their own time. After all, what matters is not the first, but the last chapter of our lives, which shows how well we ran the race. So smile, laugh, forgive, believe, and love all over again.
5. Everything you can imagine is real.