Denne, dere. Jeg har ikke ord. Noe av det fineste jeg har hørt på lenge. Så fin. Så chill. Og en favoritt allerede. Do listen!
Arkiv for juli 2012
1. Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it comes and sits softly on your shoulder. – Henry David Thoreau
2. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. – Steve Jobs
3. Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength. – Unknown
4. You must constantly ask yourself these questions: Who am I around? What are they doing to me? What have they got me reading? What have they got me saying? Where do they have me going? What do they have me thinking? And most important, what do they have me becoming? Then ask yourself the big question: Is that okay? Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. – Jim Rohn
5. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain.
«Today is a brand new day. A fresh start. Replace any negativity with positivity. Think happy thoughts. Exercise. Drink lots of water. Fill your body with fuel. Healthy is happy. Inspire yourself. Create. Laugh. Play. Go for a run. Do some sit ups. Give someone a compliment. Make a new friend. Tell yourself you are beautiful. Spread love. Be kind and create good karma. Take chances. Experience.»
Jeg skal prøve mitt beste.
Akkurat nå sitter jeg og drømmer meg bort i bilder fra Flickr, som vanlig. Har en god del tid for meg selv i dag, og den skal brukes for det den er verdt. Jeg skal spise god mat, høre på all den fantastiske musikken min, se film og bare slappe helt av. Ha en fin mandag da, dere.
1. I will move on. I will smile and laugh and dance. I will run, not from my past, but toward my future. Towards me.” – Alysha Speer
2. I like to see people reunited, I like to see people run to each other, I like the kissing and the crying, I like the impatience, the stories that the mouth can’t tell fast enough, the ears that aren’t big enough, the eyes that can’t take in all of the change, I like the hugging, the bringing together, the end of missing someone. – Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
3. Each of us must confront our own fears, must come face to face with them. How we handle our fears will determine where we go with the rest of our lives. To experience adventure or to be limited by the fear of it. – Judy Blume, Tiger Eyes
4. I choose to write because it’s perfect for me. It’s an escape, a place I can go to hide. It’s a friend, when I feel out casted from everyone else. It’s a journal, when the only story I can tell is my own. It’s a book, when I need to be somewhere else. It’s control, when I feel so out of control. It’s healing, when everything seems pretty messed up. And it’s fun, when life is just flat-out boring. – Alysha Speer
5. I want someone to call me up and say, “I’m outside. Let’s go do something!” I want to go out late at night in my pj’s and my hair all tied up. Maybe drive around. Go to a park and just swing on the swings. Maybe sit in the grass and watch the stars or maybe go to a 24 hour food place and pig out. I just want a late night adventure with people I like to be around. No drama. Nothing but good vibes and good company. – Unknown